There are a range of housing options available to you, regardless of your situation.
Whether you are looking for your first home, renting or part ownership we can provide housing advice to help and support you.
Before you apply for housing, you must complete our online Housing Options Plan. The plan will highlight what options you might have, depending on your personal circumstances, and this will enable you to make the most of your housing opportunities.
If you require more information once you have completed the plan, you will then have the option to speak to one of our advisers. You should book an appointment.
If you are threatened with homelessness or homeless now, you can get enhanced housing options advice from one of our housing options officers. You can get further information on how to make an appointment by calling the housing advice line on 03451 55 00 33.
- Citizens Advice & Rights Fife (CARF)
- Disabled Persons Housing Service (Fife)
- Scottish Government - Helping to buy a home
- Shelter Scotland (online housing advice for any housing issues)
- Right Move: Buying or Renting in Scotland
- Zoopla: Buying or Renting in Scotland
- Fife Private Rental Solutions (Formerly Fife Key Fund)
- Fife Council Private Sector Team (Advice about renting in the Private Sector)
This information is provided as part of the service we offer through this website. Unfortunately, Fife Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or content of websites we link to.