There are many different housing options to consider. The list below gives you more information on your options.
A Housing Options Plan can give you recommendations on suitable housing options. If you do not have a Housing Options Plan, please complete one. It will help you make the right choice for you.
If you are homeless, or threatened with homelessness, please visit our Homeless Prevention page.
- Citizens Advice & Rights Fife (CARF)
- Disabled Persons Housing Service (Fife)
- Scottish Government - Helping to buy a home
- Shelter Scotland (online housing advice for any housing issues)
- Right Move: Buying or Renting in Scotland
- Zoopla: Buying or Renting in Scotland
- Fife Private Rental Solutions (Formerly Fife Key Fund)
- Fife Council Private Sector Team (Advice about renting in the Private Sector)
This information is provided as part of the service we offer through this website. Unfortunately, Fife Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or content of websites we link to.