1.1. About Changes to These Terms and Conditions
- I. We reserve the right to make changes to any part of the Site. Due to our policy of updating and improving the Site, we may wish to change these Terms and Conditions (including those relating to your use of Content). Your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions is made by your using the Site after we have published or notified you of the changes. If you do not accept the changes, you should not use the Site any further after the changes have been published at the end of these Terms and Conditions or after you receive notice of changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- II. In accessing information from the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use as set out below.
- III. The Website contains proprietary notices and copyright information the terms of which you agree to observe and follow.
1.2. About Termination of Your Registration by Us
- If you breach any term of these Terms and Conditions we reserve the right to immediately terminate your registration and/or any other service provided by us via the site to you. On termination you will stop using the Site online services made available to you as a registered user.
1.3. Governing Law
- The information and other contents of this website are designed to comply with Scots Law. This website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots Law and all parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts. If anything on this website is construed as being contrary to the laws applicable in any other country, then this website is not intended to be accessed by persons from that country. Any persons who are subject to such laws shall not be entitled to use this website unless they can satisfy us that such use would be lawful.
1.4. Services Available On This Site to Users Back To Top