Our use of cookies

Some cookies used are essential to providing a service, while others help us improve your experience and provide us with insights into how the site is being used.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.

Cookie preferences

Information for existing tenants

For community groups and sports clubs (other than professional clubs) wishing to assign their lease or apply to renew their lease, please see 'Community groups and sports clubs (exc. professional)'.

As a tenant, you have various obligations set out in your lease. Please make sure that you have read and understood the lease. Information on a tenant’s typical responsibilities is provided in the Tenants Guide.

Rent queries

If you require information relating to rental payment or accounts, please contact us at

If you have difficulty making payments, please contact us at to discuss options.


A requirement of your lease is that all buildings must be insured. Leases with Fife Council require the landlord to insure the building and the tenant to reimburse the premium.

If you have any queries regarding the insurance cover provided or the premium charged, please contact us at