Fife Council's Procurement Service is committed to making Fife the best place to do business, as set out in the Plan for Fife. To help achieve this we are happy to provide information about our procurement processes in order to help organisations who may wish to tender for Fife Council business.
The Procurement Service handles procurement advice across the council and tenders many of it's contract requirements. Some Services can tender their own procurement requirements.
The Council can also collaborate on contracts put in place by bodies such as Scotland Excel and Procurement Scotland, rather than undertake a separate tendering process.
Want to know more?
Download the Scheme of Tender Procedures available in the publications section on this page.
- Business Gateway
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Fife Chamber of Commerce
- Public Contracts Scotland
- Scotland Excel
- Scottish Enterprise
- Scottish Government Procurement Department/Scottish Procurement & Commercial Directorate (SPCD)
- Supplier Development Programme
- The Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014
- The Public Contracts (Scotland) Regulations 2015
- The Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO)
- The Scottish Information Commissioner