Our Procurement service is committed to making Fife the best place to do business, as set out in the Plan for Fife. To help achieve this, we are happy to provide information about our procurement processes in order to help organisations who may wish to tender for Fife Council business.
The Procurement Service handles procurement advice across the council and tenders many of its contract requirements. Some services can tender their own procurement requirements.
The Council can also collaborate on contracts put in place by bodies such as Scotland Excel and Procurement Scotland, rather than undertake a separate tendering process.
Want to know more?
Download the Scheme of Tender Procedures available in the publications section on this page.
- Business Gateway
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Fife Chamber of Commerce
- Public Contracts Scotland
- Scotland Excel
- Scottish Enterprise
- Scottish Government Procurement Department/Scottish Procurement & Commercial Directorate (SPCD)
- Supplier Development Programme
- The Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014
- The Public Contracts (Scotland) Regulations 2015
- The Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO)
- The Scottish Information Commissioner
- Annual Procurement Report 2019-2020
- Appendix 1A - Summary of Regulated Procurement Activity
- Appendix 1B - Community Benefits
- Appendix 1C - Future Regulated Procurements (Pipeline)
- Pipeline Extract May 21
- Fife Council Community Benefits Guide
- Contract Award List Q2 2020 Mini-Competitions.pdf
- Contracts Register
- DiPTAC small bus accessibility 2007
- Fife Council Supplier Guide
- Guidance on the Safe Transportation of Wheelchairs
- Guidance on the Safe Use of Wheelchairs and Vehicle-mounted Passenger Lifts
- Procurement Strategy - 2019 to 2024
- Fife Council - Scheme of Tender Procedures
- Mid Fife School Bus Contracts - Awards December 2019 - under DPS
- Mid Fife School Awards - from August 2020