We use Oracle Cloud eProcurement system, which has a dedicated Supplier Portal. This allows suppliers to log in securely to:
- Receive, view and manage purchase orders
- View and manage Contract Purchase Agreements and Blanket Purchase Agreements (Catalogues)
- View receipts
- View invoices and payments
- Create invoices
- Review and maintain organisational and financial information (Supplier Record)
Please note that it's the supplier's responsibility to log into the Supplier Portal and make sure that the information held is accurate and up-to-date.
What are the benefits of the eProcurement system?
The benefits of the system include:
- All orders are issued via the eProcurement system and an order number will be automatically generated
- Suppliers will receive orders for goods or services automatically via email
- A dedicated Supplier Portal, which allows suppliers to check the status of orders, receipts and invoices and make sure that their company details are accurate and up to date
- The Supplier Portal is free of charge to suppliers and there are no registration, transaction, maintenance or subscription fees
- All suppliers will be registered with a user account on the Supplier Portal, which allows them to log on get answers to simple queries in a much more efficient way
- Various electronic invoicing options available which will improve the speed of payment as invoice errors are reduced. Invoices can be automatically matched to orders
- Track the progress of your invoices online
Data matching - Trade creditors
We have a duty to protect the funds we are in control of. We may use the information provided to us during the tender process, or during any resulting contract, to help in the prevention and detection of fraud.
Data matching involves comparing computer records we hold against other computer records. This is usually personal information.
We may share the information provided in successful tenders, or during any resulting contract, with other bodies for the prevention and detection of fraud. All collection, use and storage of personal information will be in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
All invoices for goods, services and works provided to Fife Council should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to have internet access and an email address
- You should not provide goods and services without an official Fife Council order, otherwise payment will be significantly delayed.
- For further information or assistance please email Oracle.Cloud@fife.gov.uk
Below, we have some video tutorials to help you work through our Supplier Portal.
We also have our Supplier Portal User Guide for more information.