Fifestyle is Fife Council’s concession card scheme offering families and individuals discounts to various Fife Council services. A Bonus card is available for people who are not entitled to a concession.
Where can I use my Fifestyle card?
The Fifestyle card can be used to receive discounts at:
- Active Fife activities
- Community Use activities
- Fife Child Care & Early Years services
- Outdoor Education activities
as well as Community Centres, Disability Sport Fife, Lochore Meadows, Lomond Centre, Parks, Sports Development and Fife Cycle Park.
What discounts can I receive?
There are three Fifestyle card categories:
Premier & Super
Discounts of up to 50% are available to Premier and Super cardholders.
The Bonus card is available for anyone who does not qualify for a Premier or Super card or resides outside Fife. Bonus cardholders can receive discounts of up to 10%.
Please note, Fifestyle discounts may vary across Council services.
Who can apply?
Anyone can apply. To be eligible for a Super or Premier card you must be a Fife resident.
Premier eligibility criteria
For individuals or families receiving one of the following:
- Income Support
- Employment & Support Allowance- Income Based
- Pension Credit
- Disabled Persons Tax Credit
- Council Tax Rebate - not single person’s allowance
- Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit- Not in work or take home pay less than £610 per month
Super eligibility criteria
- Individual with a disability (under 18s no charge)
- Personal Independent Payment (PIP)
- Disability Living Allowance (Care or Mobility)
- Employment & Support Allowance- Contribution Based
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Carers Allowance
- Job Seeker Allowance- Contribution Based
- Full time students
- 63 years or over and not in work
How do I apply or renew?
Download the application form and take it to any Community Use School
You will need to show current proof of eligible benefits e.g. your letter of award, one passport sized photograph and the membership fee if appropriate.
How much does Fifestyle cost?
- Premier - No cost
- Premier family - No cost
- Super - £5.00 per card
- Bonus - £10.00 per card
- Bonus family - £20.00
- Bonus junior - £5.00 per card
- Replacement card - £1.00 per card
A family application may be made under the Premier and Bonus categories. A family is defined as up to two adults plus dependant children under 18 years of age. One application form must be completed for each member of the family who require a Fifestyle card. Children five years and over are entitled to their own Fifestyle card. Children under five years will be registered on the main adult’s card.
How long is Fifestyle valid?
Your Fifestyle card is valid for one year from the date of issue.
Terms & conditions
- Fife Council reserves the right to amend Fifestyle at any time.
- Fife Council reserves the right to reject an application.
- No refunds will be given.
- Upgrades and changes to Fifestyle categories are at discretion of Fife Council.
- Students who receive pay from a sponsor e.g. research students are not eligible.
- Discounts may not apply to already reduced activities.
- Discounts will only be given if a valid Fifestyle card is produced.
- Access may be restricted during seasonal holidays and maintenance closures.
- Concessionary entitlement is granted only to the Fifestyle cardholder.
- Information correct at time of print.
- Discounts may be subject to change.
- Discounts not applicable to block bookings.
Please visit www.fife.gov.uk/privacy for information related to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines.
For further information
Write to: Fife Council Communities & Neighbourhoods Service, Rothesay House, Rothesay Place, Glenrothes, Fife KY7 5PQ