Is the cost of living crisis affecting you?
Make sure you’re getting the help you're entitled to.Visit our site
Fifestyle concession and access card
Fifestyle is our concession card scheme, offering families and individuals discounts to various Fife Council services. You can apply for one if you receive certain benefits, including disability benefits.
A 'Bonus' card is available to anyone looking for discounts in Fife.
Where can I use my Fifestyle card?
The Fifestyle card can be used to receive discounts for:
- Active Fife activities
- Community Use activities
- Fife Child Care & Early Years services
- Outdoor Education activities
- Community Use Locations
- Disability Sport Fife
- Lochore Meadows
- Lomond Centre
- Fife Cycle Park
What discounts can I receive?
There are three Fifestyle card categories:
- Premier - up to 50%
- Super - up to 30%
- Bonus - up to 10%
To be eligible for a Super or Premier card, you must be a Fife resident. The Bonus card is available for anyone who does not qualify for a Premier or Super card or lives outside Fife.
Please note, Fifestyle discounts may vary across Council services.
Who can apply?
Premier eligibility criteria:
For individuals or families receiving one of the following:
- Income Support
- Employment & Support Allowance - Income Based
- Pension Credit
- Disabled Persons Tax Credit
- Council Tax Rebate - not single person’s allowance
- Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - Not in work or take home pay less than £610 per month
Super eligibility criteria:
- Individual with a disability (under 18s no charge)
- Personal Independent Payment (PIP)
- Disability Living Allowance (Care or Mobility)
- Employment & Support Allowance- Contribution Based
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Carers Allowance
- Job Seeker Allowance- Contribution Based
- Full time students
- 63 years or over and not in work
A family application may be made under the Premier and Bonus categories. A family is defined as up to two adults, plus dependant children under 18 years of age.
One application form must be completed for each member of the family who require a Fifestyle card. Children five years and over are entitled to their own Fifestyle card. Children under five years will be registered on the main adult’s card.
How do I apply or renew?
Download the application form and take it to any Community Use School, at the following locations:
- Balwearie High Community Use School
- Beath High Community Use School
- Dunfermline High Community Use School
- Glenwood High Community Use School
- Kennoway Primary Community Use School
- Kirkcaldy High Community Use School
- Inverkeithing High Community Use School
- Levenmouth Academy Community Use
- Lochgelly High Community Use School
- Madras College Community Use School
- Queen Anne High Community Use School
- Waid Community Use
- Windmill Community Campus
- Woodmill High Community Use School
You will need to show current proof of eligible benefits, for example your letter of award, along with one passport sized photograph and the membership fee, if appropriate.
How much does Fifestyle cost?
- Premier - No cost
- Premier family - No cost
- Super - £5.00 per card
- Bonus - £10.00 per card
- Bonus family - £20.00
- Bonus junior - £5.00 per card
- Replacement card - £1.00 per card
How long is Fifestyle valid?
Your Fifestyle card is valid until 31st March 2023 from the date of issue.
Please visit www.fife.gov.uk/privacy for information related to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines.
For further information.
Fife Council Communities & Neighbourhoods Service|