Regulation & Licensing Committee
We are currently transferring to our new system and will have more availability of historical papers shortly. If you require papers that are not currently held on the website, please contact the relevant Committee Officer.
Terms of Reference
The terms of reference and functions of the Regulation and Licensing Committee are to deal with the following matters:-
- The Council’s functions as statutory licensing authority under the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 including:-
- The grant, suspension or cancellation of licences.
- The holding of statutory hearings and appeals.
- The development, maintenance and review of policy.
- the determination of all other licensing matters except where these are delegated to officers.
- The consideration of police reports which may lead to suspension of a licence.
- There is one vacancy on the Committee.
Scheduled meetings of the committee
Previous meetings of the committee
- 12th April 2022
- 15th March 2022
- 15th February 2022
- 18th January 2022 - CANCELLED
- 14th December 2021
- 23rd November 2021
- Cllr. Alycia Hayes
- Cllr. Carol Lindsay
- Cllr. Darren Watt
- Cllr. David MacDiarmid
- Cllr. Donald Lothian
- Cllr. Gavin Ellis
- Cllr. Gordon Pryde
- Cllr. John Caffrey
- Cllr. John O'Brien
- Cllr. Jonny Tepp
- Cllr. Julie MacDougall
- Cllr. Lea McLelland
- Cllr. Lynn Ballantyne-Wardlaw
- Cllr. Nicola Patrick
- Cllr. Patrick Browne
- Cllr. Tom Adams