Regulation & Licensing Committee
For full details of the Committee’s Powers and Terms of Reference please see the published List of Committee Powers available from the Governance Documentation page.
Terms of Reference:
The terms of reference and functions of the Regulation and Licensing Committee are to deal with the following matters:-
- The Council’s functions as statutory licensing authority under the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 including:-
- The grant, suspension or cancellation of licences.
- The holding of statutory hearings and appeals.
- The development, maintenance and review of policy.
- the determination of all other licensing matters except where these are delegated to officers.
- The consideration of police reports which may lead to suspension of a licence.
Scheduled meetings of the committee
Previous meetings of the committee
- 17th January 2023 - CANCELLED
- 6th December 2022
- 1st November 2022
- 4th October 2022
- 6th September 2022
- 9th August 2022
- 12th April 2022
- 15th March 2022
- 15th February 2022
- 18th January 2022 - CANCELLED
- Cllr. Alycia Hayes
- Cllr. Carol Lindsay
- Cllr. Darren Watt
- Cllr. David MacDiarmid
- Cllr. Donald Lothian
- Cllr. Gavin Ellis
- Cllr. Gordon Pryde
- Cllr. John O'Brien
- Cllr. Jonny Tepp
- Cllr. Julie MacDougall
- Cllr. Lea McLelland
- Cllr. Lynn Ballantyne-Wardlaw
- Cllr. Nicola Patrick
- Cllr. Patrick Browne
- Cllr. Sean Dillon
- Cllr. Tom Adams