Regulation & Licensing Committee
From 1st April we will have a limited number of previous committee meeting papers online. We are currently transferring to our new system and will have more availability of historical papers shortly. If you require papers that are not currently held on the website, please contact the Committee Administrator.
Terms of Reference
The terms of reference and functions of the Regulation and Licensing Committee are to deal with the following matters:-
- The Council’s functions as statutory licensing authority under the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 including:-
- The grant, suspension or cancellation of licences.
- The holding of statutory hearings and appeals.
- The development, maintenance and review of policy.
- the determination of all other licensing matters except where these are delegated to officers.
- The consideration of police reports which may lead to suspension of a licence.
- There is one vacancy on the Committee.
Scheduled meetings of the committee
Previous meetings of the committee
- 14th December 2021
- 23rd November 2021
- 26th October 2021
- 21st September 2021
- 17th August 2021
- 22nd June 2021
- 18th May 2021
- 20th April 2021
- 23rd March 2021
- 16th February 2021