Leave Feedback

Our use of cookies

We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.

Necessary cookies

Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our 'Cookies page'.

Social Media / Embedded Media cookies

We would like to allow Twitter and Facebook cookies: this will allow the listing of Fife Council tweets and Facebook posts on some of our pages. See our Cookies page for more details. (If you change this setting, you may need to refresh the page to action your preference.)

We would like to allow embedded media cookies: we occasionally display Google maps and embed audio and video in our pages, e.g., using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. See our Cookies page for more details. (If you change this setting, you may need to refresh the page to action your preference.)

All Docs

Apply for/renew/replace your MyFife card

Apply for a Myfife card

You can apply for a MyFife card if you live in Fife.  However, to receive concessionary travel benefits on your card you must be either:

  • aged 60 or over, or will be 60 within the next two weeks
  • a disabled person of any age who meets with one of the criteria as specified by Transport Scotland
  • a young person aged between 5-21. Visit our Young Persons Free Bus Travel for more information on the scheme for under 22’s
  • a full-time volunteer between the ages of 22 and 26. For more information, visit the Young Scot website

For further information on Transport Scotland's Concessionary Travel Scheme, please click here.

For up to date information and frequently asked questions (FAQs) about your Scottish National Entitlement card, please click here.

Related publications

Contact: Concessionary Travel Team

Concessionary Travel Team

Fife Council

Bankhead Central

Glenrothes KY7 6GH