Request a replacement/ Make a change to someone else's MyFife card

Request a replacement/ Make changes to someone else's MyFife card 

Use this form if someone else's MyFife card is:

  • lost
  • stolen
  • damaged
  • faulty


  • you wish to update their MyFife details.

If you request a replacement card, they should receive it within 7 working days.

You can find out about how we manage the personal information you provide by reading the privacy policy.