Our use of cookies

Some cookies used are essential to providing a service, while others help us improve your experience and provide us with insights into how the site is being used.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.

Cookie preferences


Environmental Health (Public Protection Team) deal with a wide range of Statutory Nuisances. These may include light, noise, smells, dust and smoke.

We've listed some of the most common issues below, but please use the 'Report a Nuisance' form below to report any other public nuisances.

If you have a complaint about a council tenant, please report this matter direct to the Housing Management Officer.