Transitional Support Fund for childcare providers
The Scottish Government have recently announced that the Transitional Support Fund for Childcare Providers will be opened for applications on Thursday 3rd September. The fund will help childcare providers in the private, voluntary and not-for profit sectors, including out-of-school care providers, meet the extra costs to comply with public health guidance in response to COVID-19.
This will be in the form of a one-off grant and can be used for things like:
- increased cleaning
- buying additional equipment or signage
- developing outdoor space, to enable more outdoor learning
- adaptations to support the physical distancing of adults in settings, such as changes to entrances or exits
You need to be registered with the Care Inspectorate as:
- a ‘day care of children’ service
- a ‘Private’ or ‘Voluntary or Not For Profit’ service.
How to apply
Please click here to register and apply for the Transitional Support Fund for Childcare Providers.