Report a domestic bin issue

You can use this form to:

  • report a missed bin collection
  • request a new or replacement bin, including new build properties
  • report a damaged bin
  • request a bin to be removed

The form can be used to report a bin issue for your own property or for someone else's property.

This form is only to be used for domestic bins.

We also offer a range of other domestic waste reporting services within this form.

Before you start

To use this service you will need:

  • The address and postcode (for wheelie bins)
  • Any details specific to the issue you are reporting such as date and times, or bin type

Larger bins can only be requested by phone on 03451 55 00 22

You can find out about how we manage the personal information you provide by reading the privacy policy.