Our use of cookies

Some cookies used are essential to providing a service, while others help us improve your experience and provide us with insights into how the site is being used.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.

Cookie preferences

Instrumental music service

The Instrumental Music Service is managed centrally from Rothesay House, Glenrothes and offers the following services:

Contact: Andrew Cowie, Education Development Officer - Music Service