**Please note: If your child is going to high school in August 2021, but you've only received £120 for them, you will receive the remaining £30 payment before the end of August. There is no need to contact us to arrange this payment.**
We can provide free school meals and a school clothing grant if you are on a low income. The school clothing grant is £120.00 per child for primary school pupils and £150.00 per child for high school pupils.
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based)
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Child Tax Credit only with annual income below £16,105
- Child Tax Credit & Working Tax Credit with annual income below £7,500
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit - including those with a take home pay of up to £625 per month
- Long Term Incapacity Benefit (school clothing grant only)
- Widows Allowance - if not in full time employment (school clothing grant only)
- Child Tax Credit & Working Tax Credit with annual income below £16,105 (school clothing grant only)
All children in primary 1-4 can receive a free school meal without an application however, you must still apply to receive free school milk and a school clothing grant. From January 2022 this will be extended to include children in primary 5.