If you are one of our suppliers and looking for affordable working capital, we can help.
In partnership with ELCOM, we now offer a service that allows suppliers to apply for finance to help improve opportunities to bid for contracts. This will especially help suppliers who may not have been able to bid due to lack of finance in the past.
How to apply
The application process is simple.
Click on the button below to take you to ELCOM’s online application page. ELCOM will then review your application and, if you are successful, subject to credit approval and contract, can give you up to 80% of your order value.
Once you are successful, we will work with both you and ELCOM to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible.
As a Supplier Cash Flow member you can benefit from:
- Finance up to 80% of your order value
- Automatic funding within 48 hours of a purchase order being generated by Fife Council
- Highly competitive interest rates, helping you reduce working capital costs
- Dedicated support from one of ELCOM’s Relationship Managers
- Funds for contracts with other Public Sector bodies in Scotland, as long as the body is also working in partnership with ELCOM
- Structured reporting and audit trails
Please note: You must be an existing supplier to Fife Council to join this scheme.
If you would like to know more about eFunding or our partner, ELCOM, visit www.elcom.com
Alternatively, click on the button below to make an enquiry.
- Tel: 01592 583351