Our use of cookies

Some cookies used are essential to providing a service, while others help us improve your experience and provide us with insights into how the site is being used.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.

Cookie preferences

Assisted collections (take-out and return service)

We can help if you are unable to put your bin out for collection and have no one to help you. You may be able to get an assisted collection service if you are elderly or disabled. This service is also known as 'take-out and return'.

To request the 'take-out and return' service, you must have a medical certificate or letter from your Social Worker, Paid Carer, Housing Officer, or Elected Member stating that you aren't physically able to present the bins kerbside for collection.

Only start the online form below once you have this letter.