Our ways and places of work may change, but our commitment to going the extra mile for the people and communities of Fife does not.
Fife Council’s customer charter sets out our commitment to you.
Excellent customer service
- We’ll be responsive - dealing with enquiries quickly and within any specific times that apply to each area of work
- We’ll be positive and respectful
- We’ll be human and show empathy
- We’ll be informative – letting you know about the different ways you can get in touch, especially where we could provide the service more efficiently such as online
- We’ll make sure you can easily contact us
- We’ll provide clear, accurate information online and in any direct communications with you
- We’ll review public information regularly and make necessary updates and edits
- We’ll ensure information is accessible
- We’ll be polite
- We’ll be clear and use everyday language rather than jargon
- We’ll be helpful even if the enquiry isn’t something we can personally help with - sorting it there and then if possible, or passing it on and letting you know what will happen next and who to contact
- We’ll organise an interpreter, signer, translation or alternative format if you need this
- We’ll check if there is anything else we can help you with
What do we expect in return?
Please treat us with courtesy and respect.
We value your feedback – tell us what’s working as well as what isn’t
Here's how you can get in touch: