We aim to provide services for our customers that are high quality, efficient and continually improving to meet their needs.
Our customer charter explains what customers should expect from us.
Excellent customer service
- We will do our best to fully deal with your enquiry when you first contact us
- We will make it quick and easy to deal with us, however you choose to contact us (online, by text, using digital TV, by phone or in person)
- Whoever you contact will take personal responsibility for your enquiry
- If we can't give you the solution you hoped for, we'll explain why
- We will give you information that is easy to understand, accurate and meets your needs
- We will keep you informed of progress if your enquiry can't be fully dealt with immediately
- We will be polite, friendly and helpful
- We will treat you fairly and sensitively and protect your personal privacy
- We will organise an interpreter, signer, translation or alternative format if you need this
In return, we expect our customers to treat our staff with courtesy and respect.
Comments and complaints
We like to know what our customers think about the services they receive. By letting us know what your experience of our services is, you can help us to improve.
Here's how to contact us to make a comment or complaint:
- Online: Have your say
- Phone: 03451 55 00 00
- BT Text Direct for Deaf people: 18001 01592 55 11 91
- In Person: visit any Council office and speak to a member of staff
- By Post: Freepost RTBZ-BBJT-BBYC, Comments & Complaints, Fife Council, Fife House, North Street, Glenrothes, KY7 5LT.