Request the Meals on Wheels service
This service provides a hot nutritious meal at lunchtime for older and vulnerable people in Fife who are unable to cook for themselves.
Who can use this service?
- an elderly person
- an adult with a disability
- an adult with a chronic illness, mental health issue or dementia
- an adult unable to make a hot meal for themselves on a daily basis and have no other means of providing the main meal of the day.
What is the cost?
- £3.50 Hot main meal only
- £4.75 2 courses
- £6.00 3 courses
- £2.50 Afternoon tea (filled sandwich/roll, a dessert pot and cake)
How do I pay?
The person receiving the meals will be sent an invoice, which can be paid in three ways:
- at any post office or PayPoint
- by cheque sent by post
- by direct debit mandate (available from the driver)
Service UpdateFor social distancing your delivery driver may need to leave your meal at the door. If you have mobility issues or are unable to get to the door, allowances can be made only where needed, if this is the case please let us know.