Amend or Cancel the Meals on Wheels Service
Use this form if you would like to make amendments or cancel the Meals on Wheels service.
You can make amendments to the Meals on Wheels Service that you receive including changing any of the following:
- Day(s) of the week you receive meals.
- Course selection.
- Dietary Requirements that will affect the meals that you are currently receiving.
- Access into your home e.g. pets that we should be aware of.
- Start and end dates.
****48 hours notice is required to start or restart the Afternoon Tea service.****
Customers in receipt of both a hot lunch time meal and an ‘Afternoon Tea’ option:
- If wishing to cancel lunchtime hot meal but receive their ‘Afternoon Tea’ – this is NOT possible.
- If wishing to cancel ‘Afternoon Tea’ only – this IS possible.
Any amendments and cancellations must be included on this form by 9.30 am on weekdays to avoid being charged for the service, this includes if you do not need a meal for any reason e.g. going out for the day.
If you are want to cancel a meal at the weekend or on a public holiday, please contact Fife Council's Emergency Support Line on 03451 55 00 99 and they will notify the kitchen for you. Please note that this number is for emergencies only and should only be used at weekends or on public holidays.