With Guy Fawkes night fast approaching, we'd like to remind everyone to stay safe and to avoid using fireworks and building bonfires at home.
Fife Council does not organise any firework or bonfire events, but we are aware of a number of events that are planned across Fife, including the following – please note that these are subject to change, and you should check with the organiser if you have any questions:
- Friday 4 November 2022 at Anstruther Harbour East Basin, 9.00am – 9.00pm
Fireworks display organised by the East Neuk Roundtable.
- Saturday 5 November 2022 at Buckhaven Shore, 5.30pm – 9.00pm
Bonfire and fireworks display organised by the Buckhaven & Denbeath Community Council.
- Friday 4 November 2022 at Wallsgreen Park, 7.00pm – 9.00pm
A bonfire and fireworks display organised by Cardenden Bonfire & Fireworks Committee.
- Saturday 5 November 2022 at Comrie Park, 1.00pm – 9.00pm
Fireworks display organised by Oakley & Comrie Events & Activities Group.
- Friday 4 November 2022 at King George V Playing Fields, 6.30pm – 9.00pm
Fireworks display organised by Crossford Children’s Gala.
- Friday 4 November 2022 at Cupar Golf Club, 5.30pm – 10.00pm
Fireworks display organised by Cupar Golf Club.
- Saturday 5 November 2022 at Knockhill Racing Circuit, 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Fireworks display organised by Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Saturday 5 November 2022 at the beach behind The Ship Inn, 5.00pm – 9.00pm
Fireworks display organised by The Ship Inn.
- Saturday 5 November 2022 at Kirkcaldy Golf Club, 6.00pm – 9.00pm
A bonfire and fireworks display organised by Kirkcaldy Golf Club, Balwearie Road.
- Saturday 5 November 2022 at Scout Hall, Caperneum, Brucehaven Road, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
A fireworks display organised by Limekilns Village Fireworks.
Do not take sparklers or handheld fireworks to events. Please wrap up warm and consider carrying a torch.
And if you see any illegal bonfires being built, please let us know, before they’re lit so we can remove them by calling 03451 550022 Mon-Fri 8am to 6pm or 03451 550099 outwith these times. Once, lit, please call 999.
Stay safe and have fun!