Several geographically based community groups across Fife are at various stages of developing their community emergency resilience arrangements.
- Balmerino, Gauldry, Kilmany and Logie Community Council
- Craigrothie Village Hall Committee
- Culross Community Resilience Forum
- Dairsie Community Council
- East Neuk Community Emergency Planning Team (ENCEPT)
- Falkland Flood Action Group
- Giffordtown and District Community Council
- High Valleyfield Community Council
- Kemback, Pitscottie and Blebo Community Council/Blebo Craigs Village Hall
- Kinghorn Community Council
- Kingseat Community Council
- Largo Area Community Response Team (LACRT)
- Newburgh Community Resilience Group
- Newport, Wormit and Forgan Community Council
If you stay in any of the areas listed above and would like to get involved, or if you stay in a different area and would like to know more about the experience of other groups, please get in touch.
Community interest groups with a strong involvement in emergency resilience and links with emergency responder organisations, are also active in Fife:
- Fife 4x4 Response (4x4 vehicle response group)
- Fife Raynet (amateur radio communications group)
Contact the Emergency Resilience Team at Fife Council via the details below for more information.