1. Purpose of the processing and the legal basis for the processing:
The personal information provided by you to register for the Hey Girls Period Packs will be used by the Council in order to provide you with a service and to allow monitoring of the performance of services offered.
2. Please describe the categories of personal data processed by your Service or service:
Our supplier, Hey Girls, will collect your name and contact details (address, phone number and email address) in order to send your products to your address. Fife Council will only gather and use your postcode.
3. Any recipient or categories of recipients of the personal data:
We do not share your personal information with anyone.
4. The source the personal data originates from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources (including information gathered about third parties eg where we have gathered information about a third party during discussions with a service user):
We receive information about you from the form you complete via Hey Girls. We use your postcode information for mapping purposes to improve service delivery.
5. Whether the provision of personal data is part of a statutory or contractual requirement or obligation and possible consequences of failing to provide the personal data:
Fife Council has a public function/public task to process your personal information to enable you to register for this service.
In the event that we did not request and use this information then it would not be possible to register you for this service.
6. The existence of automated decision making, including profiling and information about how decisions are made, the significance and the consequences: