1. Purpose of the processing and the legal basis for the processing:
Fife Council will use your personal information when you view/attend/participate in an online Council meeting.
We will do this as part of our official authority/public task and in order to promote democratic engagement, improve accessibility and openness of our decision making process.
2. Please describe the categories of personal data processed by your Service or service:
The personal information we may gather and use includes name, contact details, e-mail address, IP address, video images, voice/audio and photographs.
We may also use and store images, sound recordings and information pertaining to you contained in them for webcasting or training purposes.
3. Any recipient or categories of recipients of the personal data:
We share your information with Elected Members and other Fife Council Services and make the meetings publicly available to members of the public.
We may also provide your information to our suppliers to enable us to deliver this service.
4. The source the personal data originates from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources (including information gathered about third parties eg where we have gathered information about a third party during discussions with a service user):
We receive information about you from you yourself when you partake in the online meeting.
5. Whether the provision of personal data is part of a statutory or contractual requirement or obligation and possible consequences of failing to provide the personal data:
In the event that we did not request and use this information then it would not be possible to enable you to join the online Committee meeting.