A free and confidential employment support service for people living in Fife with disabilities or health issues
If you have a disability or health condition and are interested in finding a job, Supported Employment Service (SES) can help you through the Positive Pathways programme. We can create a Vocational Profile for you. This is about you: where you live; what you do; have you worked before; what skills and qualities do you have; and what employment goals you would like to achieve.
We will plan how to get you back to work by helping you decide:
- What kind of job you would be able to do
- How many hours you would be able to work
- What kind of help you would need in work
We will also help you to develop employability skills to:
- Develop a CV
- Improve your job search and interview skills
We will speak to employers on your behalf and tell them:
- about supported employment and the services we offer;
- how we will support you in the job.
Once you are in work we will make sure you get all the help and support you need to succeed in the job.
What we offer employers?
We support Fife employers to provide successful and meaningful employment opportunities for people with disabilities and health issues.
We offer employers:
- Information on current diversity and equality legislation
- Disability Awareness Training for staff to increase confidence when dealing with disabled colleagues and customers
- Support for employees who are struggling to stay in work due to disability or health issues
- Help to become a Disability Confident employer
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com