Staying Safe and Keeping Well
Useful telephone numbers and contact information for support services in FifeView booklet
SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING
Is someone hurting you, or treating you badly?
Are you concerned about someone who may be at risk of harm or neglect?
Call the Adult Protection Phone Line on 01383 602200 or in an emergency call 999.
If you have concerns about a child, call Social Work on 03451 55 15 03 or Police 101.
All our information is available in an Easy Read format. Easy Read makes information easier to understand for everyone by writing things down clearly using simple language, short sentences and using pictures or symbols. Click here for Easy Read information.
For more information read 'Seen Something, Say Something'
All Adult Support and Protection Committee monthly newsletters are in the 'Related Publications' section of this page, along with the Adult Protection Improvement Plan which gives details of our work and priorities for 2021-2023.
We're seeking your views on the Adult Support & Protection webpages. Your feedback is important and will help us to make our information better and easier to find. To tell us what you think, please click here
- Accessible Survey Report
- Adult Support and Protection Act Easy Read
- Easy Read Survey Summary
- General Survey Report
- Communication Strategy - 2022
- Financial Harm - Strategy and Guidance
- Competency Framework
- National Adult Support and Protection Day - 20th February 2022
- ASP and Fire Safety
- ASP Domestic Abuse and Financial Harm
- ASP Rogue Traders
- ASP and Social Media
- Inter-Agency Adult Support and Protection Guidance
- Fife ASPC Learning Review Guidance
- Advocacy in Fife Easy Read Version
- Hoarding and Self-Neglect Guidance
- Hoarding and Self-Neglect Easy Read Version
- Domestic Abuse Guidance