SEEN SOMETHING? SAY SOMETHING.
Is someone hurting you, or treating you badly?
Are you concerned about someone who may be at risk of harm or neglect?
Call the Adult Protection Phone Line on 01383 602200 or in an emergency call 999.
If you have concerns about a child, call Social Work on 03451 55 15 03 or Police 101.
All our information is available in an Easy Read format. Easy Read makes information easier to understand for everyone by writing things down clearly using simple language, short sentences and using pictures or symbols. Click here for Easy Read information.
- Accessible Survey Report
- Adult Protection info for Covid-19
- Adult Protection info for self-isolating
- Adult Protection Newsletter March 20
- Adult Protection Newsletter April 20
- AP information Arabic
- AP information Bengali
- AP information Chinese
- AP information Polish
- AP information Urdu
- ASPC newsletter April 19
- ASPC Newsletter August 19
- ASPC Newsletter Dec 18
- ASPC Newsletter Feb 19
- ASPC Newsletter July 19
- ASPC Newsletter June 19
- ASPC Newsletter March 19
- ASPC Newsletter May 19
- ASPC Newsletter Sept 19
- ASPC Newsletter Nov 19
- Easy Read Adult Support and Protection Act
- Easy Read Survey Summary
- Fife Council SMS Registration Form
- General Survey Report
- Plain Text Surviving Christmas booklet
- Plain Text Surviving Christmas foldout
- Police SMS Registration Form
- Seen Something Say Something