You can carry out family history searches. There are two types of search - a general search and a particular search. You can make an appointment to do this in any registration office in Fife.
- Cupar Customer Service Centre
- Dunfermline Customer Service Centre
- Glenrothes Customer Service Centre
- Kirkcaldy Customer Service Centre
- General search £25 an hour
- Particular search £5
Statutory records range from the present day back to 1855 and the old parish records from 1854 back to 1553.
Registration staff has access to all the Scottish records and Census returns from 1841 to 1911.