You can now view your business rates account on Fife.gov.uk.
You'll need a FifeDirect account to do so. When logged into your account you can register for Business Rates on your home page.
You will normally receive your annual bill in April. It will tell you the amount you have to pay in the coming year and how we have worked out that amount. Rates are normally payable in 10 instalments commencing in May and ending in February. However, you may wish to pay in a lump sum payable on 30 September.
Ways to Pay
- Direct Debit - this is the most convenient way to pay. You can setup Direct Debit today by calling us on 03451 55 11 55. You can also download, print and return the Direct Debit mandate. The link to the mandate is available at the bottom of this page.
- Online - Click to Pay Online
- Internet Banking - payments should be forwarded to Bank Account Name FC NON DOM RATES COL, Sort Code 83-22-37, Bank Account 00197626. Please quote your rates account number as a reference.
- Telephone - to use our automated payments line please call 03451 55 00 55 and select option for Non Domestic Rates. Follow instructions for payment by Credit or Debit Card.
- Cash Payments - can be made at any Paypoint outlet or Post Office. Please take your bill with you.
If you wish to change your payment method or frequency please contact us on the number below.
Change in Circumstances
Please complete the appropriate Online Form below to apply for relief or to notify us of any changes in ownership or changes in tenancy.
Please complete the appropriate Contact Us Online form to submit a general enquiry.
Fife Council has a corporate debt policy which provides information and advice to customers who may be experiencing problems with multiple debts owed to the Council.