Our use of cookies

Some cookies used are essential to providing a service, while others help us improve your experience and provide us with insights into how the site is being used.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.

Cookie preferences

Business rate payments

You can now view your business rates account on

You'll need a MyGovScot MyAccount to do so. When logged into your account you can register for Business Rates on your home page.

You will normally receive your annual bill in April. It will tell you the amount you have to pay in the coming year and how we have worked out that amount. Rates are normally payable in 10 instalments commencing in May and ending in February. However, you may wish to pay in a lump sum payable on 30 September.

Ways to Pay

  • Direct Debit - this is the most convenient way to pay.  You can set up a Direct Debit today by calling us on 03451 55 11 55.  You can also download, print, and return the Direct Debit mandate.  The link to the mandate is available at the bottom of this page.
  • Online -  Pay Online
  • Internet Banking - payments should be forwarded to Bank Account Name FC NON DOM RATES COL, Sort Code 83-22-37, Bank Account 00197626.  Please quote your rates account number as a reference.
  • Telephone - to use our automated payments line please call 03451 55 00 55 and select the option for Non-Domestic Rates.  Follow instructions for payment by Credit or Debit Card.
  • Cash Payments - can be made at any Paypoint outlet or Post Office.  Please take your bill with you.

If you wish to change your payment method or frequency please contact us on the number below.

Change in Circumstances

Please complete the appropriate Online Form below to apply for relief or to notify us of any changes in ownership or changes in tenancy.

General Enquiries

Contact us by email to submit a general enquiry.

Fife Council has a corporate debt policy that provides information and advice to customers who may be experiencing problems with multiple debts owed to the Council.

Related Publications

Useful Links