Small Sparks Privacy Notice
1. Purpose of the processing and the legal basis for the processing:
Small Sparks Project uses the information provided by you within Fife Health & Social Care Partnership to give local citizens the opportunity to apply for grant funding for new initiatives within communities to assist and bring citizens together.
2. Please describe the categories of personal data processed by your Service or service:
The personal information we gather and may use includes name, contact details, telephone number, e-mail, signature and bank details for funding purposes.
3. Any recipient or categories of recipients of the personal data:
We will share your information with Fife Voluntary Action for the purpose of administering the funds.
4. The source the personal data originates from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources (including information gathered about third parties eg where we have gathered information about a third party during discussions with a service user):
We receive information about you from yourself or your organisation as part of the application process, or via Small Sparks social media pages.
5. Whether the provision of personal data is part of a statutory or contractual requirement or obligation and possible consequences of failing to provide the personal data:
In the event that we did not request and use this information then it would not be possible to carry out this project/service. By completing the application you are agreeing to the use of your data in line with this privacy notice. For further information on how Health and Social Care handle your data, please go to https://www.fife.gov.uk/privacy/socialcare