What is Tenant Participation?
Our tenants should be involved in the housing services they receive. We ask you to share your views and take part in decision-making. We want to work alongside you to provide for the community.
Getting involved gives you a greater voice. Our tenant participation and customer engagement handbook tells you more.
Our quarterly magazine, Down Your Street, is also a good way to keep up to date with what we are doing and how you can get involved. Here are our latest editions:
For more information on the work we do, please see our tenant participation strategy 2019-2023. This looks at the requirements of the Scottish Social Housing Charter. The content was agreed upon in consultation with the Fife Federations and Fife Forum.
- Tenant Participation Handbook 2018
- Tenants Participation Strategy 2019-2023
- Down Your Street Competition Terms
- Down Your Street Edition 61 Winter 2021
- Down Your Street Edition 62 Spring 2022
- Down Your Street Edition 63 Summer 2022
- Down Your Street Edition 64 Autumn 2022
- Down Your Street Edition 65 Winter 2022
- Down Your Street Edition 66 Spring 2023
- Down Your Street Edition 67 Summer 2023
- Down Your Street Edition 68 Autumn 2023