Our use of cookies

Some cookies used are essential to providing a service, while others help us improve your experience and provide us with insights into how the site is being used.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.

Cookie preferences

Violence against women - help for me or someone I know

Please find below help and support for any situation you, or someone you know, may be going through:

Domestic Abuse

If you suspect someone is suffering from domestic abuse, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously online or on 0800 555 111.

Visit the website Disclosure Scheme for Domestic Abuse Scotland for more information.

Challenging Demand: Women's Support Project

Sexual Violence including Rape


Adult Survivors of Abuse

Forced and Child Marriages


Child Sexual Abuse

If a child is experiencing sexual abuse, this is a Child Protection issue. Important information can be accessed in our Child Protection section.

To report any concerns to the police, call the non-emergency number 101. In an emergency, always dial 999.