Our use of cookies

Some cookies used are essential to providing a service, while others help us improve your experience and provide us with insights into how the site is being used.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.

Cookie preferences

National Entitlement Card in Secondary Schools

When you start secondary school, you will need an NEC card for:

  • school meals
  • school library


You can find out more about Young Persons’ Free Bus travel here. If you are having difficulties applying, please go to the school office.

Useful Links

Privacy Notice

You can read our privacy notice explaining what we do with your information.

Contact: MyFife enquiries
Tel: 03451 550066