We use a secure online payment system called iPayimpact (link at bottom of page) which offers parents/carers a convenient and flexible way to pay for a range of school services. The system has a ‘shopping basket’ approach, allowing payments to be made for each child including dinner money, school trips, uniforms, after-school clubs, milk and many other school payments in one easy transaction - just add to the basket and check out! Please note the range of payment services will vary from school to school.
- Easy registration process
- One transaction for multiple children and school payments
- Children no longer need to carry cash to school where it can be lost or stolen
- Review payments made, purchase history and current balance
- Receive email alerts for low balances and/or recurring payments
- Make payments by debit or credit card
- Online meal ordering (primary school)
iPayimpact is a secure payment website where you can make online payments, 24/7, from any internet-enabled device (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone). Payments are handled by Capita's secure payment gateway where you can enter your debit or credit card details. Please note that while we do not charge for using credit cards, Capita does charge a handling fee.
To register for an account, you will need your child's Unique Reference Number provided in the email/letter sent to you from your school. Replacement copies of this can also be obtained from your school.
Please click on the Make a Payment button below and follow the instructions in the email/letter to register.