Exciting new ways to make school payments
Fife Council has introduced a secure online payment system called iPayimpact (link at bottom of page) which will offer parents/carers a convenient and flexible way to pay for a range of school services. The system has a ‘shopping basket’ approach, allowing payments to be made for each child including dinner money, school trips, uniforms, after-school clubs, milk and many other school payments in one easy transaction - just add to the basket and check out! Please note the range of payment services will vary from school to school.
- Easy registration process
- One transaction for multiple children and school payments
- Children no longer need to carry cash to school where it can be lost or stolen
- Review payments made, purchase history and current balance
- Receive email alerts for low balances and/or recurring payments
- Make payments by debit or credit card
- Online meal ordering (primary school)
iPayimpact is a secure payment website where you can make online payments, 24/7, from any internet enabled device (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone). Payments are handled by Capita's secure payment gateway where you can enter your debit or credit card details. Please note that while Fife Council does not charge for using credit cards, Capita do charge a handling fee.
To register for an account you will need your child's Unique Reference Number provided in the email/letter sent to you.
Please click on the Make a payment button below and follow the instructions in the email/letter to register.
NB: If you are experiencing log in issues using Internet Explorer, please try using either Google Chrome or Firefox.