We own a wide range of land and properties. Details of all our assets can be found in spreadsheet form, Alternatively, you can view them on our interactive Land Titles and Assets Map. We have also included some guidance on how to navigate the map below. Details of disposals are provided in the "Related Publications" section at the bottom of this page.
The information provided on the map should not be relied on for determining the location of boundaries or extent of ownership. Property title documents provide accurate information. Copies may be obtained from Registers of Scotland.
We hold records of Fife Council ownerships only and cannot provide information on land or property owned by others. Again, information on all land ownerships and sales prices can be requested from Registers of Scotland. Please note, Registers of Scotland may charge for ownership enquiries.
Another useful source of ownership information is the Scottish Assessors website. It contains the Valuation Roll, a public document which contains an entry for most non-domestic properties. Each entry in the Roll includes the names of the proprietor, tenant and occupier.
It's worth noting, however, that although the information is believed to be accurate, it is not evidenced by legal title. To be absolutely sure, your definitive source should always be Registers of Scotland.
If your question is not answered above, or you have evidence of inaccuracies, please email email@example.com.
- Council assets as at 1st April 2021
- Council assets as at 1st July 2021
- Council assets as at 1st October 2021
- Council Assets as at 1st January 2022
- Council Assets as at 1st April 2022
- Council Assets as at 1st July 2022
- Council Assets as at 1st October 2022
- Council land and property disposals, January 2000 – March 2023
- Council Assets as at 1st January 2023
- Council Assets as at 1st April 2023
- Council Assets as at 1st July 2023