It is important that all customers and service users can access and understand our information.
Please let a member of staff know if you need help, they will then be able to arrange the appropriate support.
By contacting us in the first instance on:
General Enquiries - 03451 55 00 00 - (Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm)
To be able to speak to an interpreter call - 03451 55 55 00
Deaf Customers can use the Text Phone Service on - 18001 01383 44 11 77 or SMS 07985 761908
We can provide support/information via:
- Telephone based interpretation service using interpreters who speak your native language - (includes during emergencies)
- Deaf customers who want to contact us using the Text Phone service on: 18001 01383 44 11 77(8am – 8pm Monday to Friday).
- You must register for the service by SMS (Deaf people only) 07985 761908.
- Documents and information can be translated into a community language or transcribed into an alternative format such as Braille, large print, etc.
- A British Sign Language service, lip-speakers, electronic note takers and deaf/blind guide communicators, are also available by using our Deaf Communication Service
- Face to face interpreters can be arranged, but please note you may have to wait for a meeting to be arranged.
For further information see links:
- Deaf Communication Service (Fife Council)