Fife Council's Safer Communities team works to deliver community safety across Fife.
Community safety covers a range of issues including crime, antisocial behaviour, public perception of crime and safety in our homes and on our roads.
We have dedicated officers who work will colleagues across the council and partner organisations to improve the local environment, make people feel safer and reduce crime, its causes and the fear of crime.
Local enforcement figures
Our Safer Communities team has responsibility for the enforcement and issuing of fixed penalty notices including:
- Dog fouling fixed penalty notices
- Dog control notices
- Fly tipping fixed penalty notices
- Littering fixed penalty notices
- Formal warnings for noise
- Noise fixed penalty notices
- Antisocial Behaviour Orders (ASBO)
To see how many were issued in your local area see the publication below.