Our use of cookies

Some cookies used are essential to providing a service, while others help us improve your experience and provide us with insights into how the site is being used.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.

Cookie preferences

Waste contractors

It is law that your business waste is collected by a registered waste contractor. This is called your Duty of Care.

Check whoever collects your waste is registered with SEPA to ensure that your waste is going to an authorised facility. If you can’t find the registration that you are looking for on the SEPA website then you can email them at

Things to discuss with your waste contractor:

  • Recycling - All businesses are legally required to recycle
  • Size of bins and frequency of collection – to ensure your bins can be stored within your private property.

Fife Council operates a commercial waste and recycling service. This arm’s length company is called Cireco.

If you have a missed collection or a commercial bin problem with Fife Council’s commercial waste service Cireco. It can be reported on the details below

Tel: 03451 55 11 33

Useful Links