- CARF - Help and advice with benefits - Citizens Advice and Rights Fife (CARF) can help you with advice and information on benefits and tax credits if you live or work in Fife
- Appeals Toolkit: CPAG - The appeals toolkit gathers together useful resources to help you through the appeals process for benefits, tax credits and universal credit.
- Benefit Cap - Find out if it affects you.
- Social Security Scotland - Information about the many benefits Social Security Scotland provide.
- Help to Save - Government-backed help that allows certain people entitled to Working Tax Credit or receiving Universal Credit to create savings goals.