Our use of cookies

Some cookies used are essential to providing a service, while others help us improve your experience and provide us with insights into how the site is being used.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.

Cookie preferences

Celebrating the people of Fife

Do you know a Fife resident who is:

  • celebrating their 100th birthday, or
  • a couple celebrating their diamond wedding (60 year) anniversary?

You can request civic recognition of this special occasion. A local councillor for the area can call on the person or couple to make a presentation on behalf of Fife Council. It is also possible to arrange a photographer and, if the person or couple wishes, we can share the photograph with the local newspaper.

A message of congratulations from His Majesty The King can also be requested.

The Council also recognises each 5th wedding anniversary after 60 years of marriage (65th, 70th etc).

If you are unable to complete an online form, please contact the Civic Office to speak to someone:

Tel: 03451 555555 Ext: 442324