Fife Planning Review Body
From 1st April we will have a limited number of previous committee meeting papers online. We are currently transferring to our new system and will have more availability of historical papers shortly. If you require papers that are not currently held on the website, please contact the Committee Administrator.
Terms of Reference
Where an applicant requires it:-
- to review any decision by a person appointed to consider applications relating to local developments where the person has:-
- refused an application for planning permission or for consent, agreement or approval;
- granted it subject to conditions; or
- failed to determine it within a prescribed period.
- to uphold, reverse or vary any determination by virtue of the preceding paragraph.
Scheduled meetings of the committee
There are no meetings currently scheduled.