Environment & Protective Services Sub Committee (Archived)
For full details of the Committee’s Powers and Terms of Reference please see the published List of Committee Powers available from the Governance Documentation page.
Terms of Reference:
The terms of reference and functions of the Committee are to deal with the following matters:-
- environment (including monitoring of the Council's environment protection work)
- coastal protection and flood prevention
- cleansing and waste management, including oversight of the activities and resourcing of Fife Resource solutions and other arms length external organisations relating to waste management and the like
- grounds maintenance
- assessment and approval of the adequacy and effectiveness of the Fife Local Fire and Rescue Plan in terms of priorities, community engagement and performance measures and the provision of assurance on the effective and efficient implementation of the Plan
- assessment and approval of the adequacy and effectiveness of the Fife Local Policing Plan in terms of priorities, community engagement and performance measures and the provision of assurance on the effective and efficient implementation of the Plan and monitoring of custody visits in Fife
- making recommendations on any aspects of the Fife Policing and Fire & Rescue plans
- scrutiny and oversight of Fife Council Protective Services and Emergency Planning and Business Continuity
- consideration of statistical reports on complaints about policing, fire and rescue in Fife
- responding to any consultation documents pertaining to policing, fire and rescue services including making representations on the content of the Strategic Police Plan and the Strategic Fire Plan.
Environment and Protective Services Sub Committee membership
The Committee will comprise 15 members, based on political balance calculated as above.
Scheduled meetings of the committee
There are no meetings currently scheduled.
Previous meetings of the committee
- Environment & Protective Services Timetable 2021-22
- Environment and Protection Services Sub-Committee - Timetable 2021
If you are looking for documents for a specific date, please type the date into the date picker.