Culross Primary School
- Primary School
- After School Club
- Holiday Club
Our school is a small school set in the historical village of Culross with spectacular views of the River Forth.
At Culross we aim to:
- present opportunities and experinces for all to achieve their full potential and develop skills for life.
- provide a healthy, stimulating environment where everyone feels safe, equal and involved.
- work in partnership to reach targets and achieve common goals.
- be part of a community that shows respect and values diversity.
At Culross Primary School our vision is for the whole child to develop through enjoyable learning experiences, to celebrate achievements, and for individuals to grow in to fair and responsible citizens.
Our strengths include:
* high levels of attainment across the curriculum supported by active and collaborative learning
* involvement in sporting events and a variety of festivals
* accreditation as an Eco School ( Third Green Flag) and a Health Promoting School
* links with our community through a variety of events
We are a small school but what we lack in quantity we make up for in quality; ensuring the pupils of Culross Primary School are successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors.
|Morning||9.15am - 12.50pm|
|Interval||10.55am - 11.10am|
|Lunch||12.50pm - 1.35pm|
|Afternoon||1.35pm - 3.15pm|