Dunfermline Customer Service Centre - City Chambers
- Customer Service Centre
Customer service centre
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 5pm
Wednesday 10am to 5pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am to 5pm; Wednesday 10am to 5pm.
Appointment only service - please telephone for an appointment before you come into the office - tel 03451 55 00 77.
Closed 12:30pm - 1pm
If you need information or help, visit our Customer Service Centre and speak to an Adviser who will:
- provide advice and support
- work with other council services and agencies to help you get what you need
- link with local people, councillors and services to work together to make your community a better place to live and work.
We operate an appointment service for the following - please phone one of the "Useful Phone Numbers" to make an appointment:
- Registration services (eg Births, Deaths, Marriages & Civil Partnerships)
- FHR Applications
- Housing Advice Interviews
- Council Property Terminations / Change of Tenancy
- Debt Management Advice
- New Tenancy Sign-Ups
- Housing Benefit / Council Tax Applications
- Blue Badge applications
- Concessionary Travel/MyFife Registrations
Useful Phone Numbers
- 03451 55 00 99 - Emergencies (Lines open after 5.00pm)
- 0800 0286231 - Homeless Emergencies
A National Interpretation Service is available on request.
We can interpret over 150 languages over the phone, and face to face in any one of our Customer Service Centre or Local Offices.
Give us a call and we will deal with your enquiry.
- 03451 55 55 66 - Urdu/Punjabi language line
- 03451 55 55 77 - Arabic Language line
- 03451 55 55 88 - Chinese language line
- 03451 55 55 99 - Bengali language line
- 03451 55 55 44 - Polish language line
- 18001 08451 55 55 00 - BT Text Direct for textphone users