Coronavirus Community Assistance
Community assistance will provide lifeline support and supplies (including, essential food and medication, emotional and financial support) for people who have no family or access to support agencies.
Who can apply:
- Someone who has been identified by the Test and Protect service as having to self-isolate.
- Someone who is self-isolating and has no family, friends or community support.
- Someone who hasn’t been identified by Test and Protect as having to isolate but is having difficulty and requiring support due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Someone who requires the support of mental health services or is concerned about someone else.
- Someone who needs advice on financial and well being matters.
If you want to apply for the Self Isolation Support Grant, this can be done here.