If you are travelling to Edinburgh or Glasgow regularly, why not consider car sharing from Ferrytoll Park & Ride? Ferrytoll offers a very convenient meeting point just to the north of the Forth Road Bridge. Car sharers should park in the top deck of the multi-storey car park.
To help you find possible car sharing partners, we've teamed up with SESTRAN (the South East Scotland Transport Partnership), to develop Tripshare Fife Carshare. It's an easy and free to use website that puts you in touch with people making the same journey as you, whether it be on a daily basis or a one-off lift.
Car sharing has many benefits :
- Saves you money – 3 people car sharing from Ferrytoll to Edinburgh can each save as much as £2000 a year
- Reduces the number of cars on the roads, resulting in less congestion, less pollution and fewer parking problems
- Provides a real solution to the transport problems of rural areas
- Gives employees and employers more transport options
- Reduces the need for a private car