Our use of cookies

We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.

Necessary cookies

Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our 'Cookies page'.

Social Media / Embedded Media cookies

We would like to allow Twitter and Facebook cookies: this will allow the listing of Fife Council tweets and Facebook posts on some of our pages. See our Cookies page for more details. (If you change this setting, you may need to refresh the page to action your preference.)

We would like to allow embedded media cookies: we occasionally display Google maps and embed audio and video in our pages, e.g., using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. See our Cookies page for more details. (If you change this setting, you may need to refresh the page to action your preference.)

All Docs

Apply for a bus pass (myfife card)


Service Update

Transport Scotland is stopping the National Entitlement Cards (myfife) production temporarily from Friday 27 March. At this stage, it’s anticipated that this shutdown will be until after Easter. This means that during the current emergency, no concessionary travel cards will printed:
  • no new applications
  • no renewals
  • no replacements
Thank you for your co-operation and patience during these challenging times.

The National Entitlement card is Scotland's National Smartcard.

In Fife, it's called a myfife card and can be used to access a range of public services and facilities with only one card.  It ties together:

  • Bus pass
  • Library card
  • Leisure membership card
  • Young Scot card

You can apply for concessionary travel if you are resident in Scotland and you:

  • are aged 60 or over, or will be 60 within the next four weeks;
  • are a disabled person and meet with one of the criteria specified by Transport Scotland, or
  • are a young person between the ages of 16-18 or a full time volunteer up to age 26.

Related publications

Contact: Concessionary Travel Team 
Tel: 01592 583370