If you qualify under the above criteria and can provide the appropriate documentation, or if you have received a letter confirming eligibility from the Concessionary Travel Team, please phone 03451 550066 to arrange an appointment to register.
Appointments are carried out face to face at your local Customer Service Centre and we will take your photograph for you. There is no need to fill in a form just bring proof of your age, address and eligibility with you, ensuring any award letters are dated within the last year.
Proof of eligibility
- Your award letter confirming your Disability Living Allowance DLA, Personal Independence Payment PIP, Attendance Allowance, War Pension Mobility Supplement, DVLA refusal or your Blue Badge.
- If you are hearing impaired, please contact the Concessionary Travel Team before registering so we can confirm your entitlement with your audiologist.
- If you are sight impaired, please contact the Concessionary Travel Team before registering so we can confirm your registration with Insight.
- If you are aged 16 or over and because of your epilepsy you are unable to drive, if you suffer from a mental health condition that impairs your travel or you have a learning difficulty and have to travel to appointments or support groups, then download the eligibility certificate, or contact Fife Council to request one. This needs to be approved by the Concessionary Travel Team before you register.
- If you have a progressive degenerative disorder, please submit a consultant's letter for approval from the Concessionary Travel Team before you register.
Back To Top
Once you have registered, your myfife card will be sent to your home address within 2 weeks.