Fife Falls Response Service is a service operated by Fife Health and Social Care Partnership for people who fall in their own home.
If you have fallen and need help then please do one of the following:
- Press your community alarm pendant
- Call your GP Surgery
- Call NHS 24 on 111 (If GP Surgery is closed)
We will ask a few simple questions about you over the phone. If you are not hurt we will send the specially trained falls response team to help you back on your feet safely, avoiding any injury to you or a Carer by using the ELK lift.
The service is available to people who:
- Have fallen in the home environment
- Have no visible signs of injury
- Are aware of their surroundings
- Are able to move without causing/increasing pain
- Have no physically able person(s) who could assist with guidance to rise from the floor
- Are normally able to weight bear
- Are not under the influence of alcohol
- Are not bleeding
If you are hurt then we will send a Doctor, Nurse or Ambulance.
We may also contact your emergency contact person to sit with you until we arrive.
Social Work Enquiries
Tel: 03451 55 15 03