We know that many businesses are struggling during this extremely challenging period. A number of measures are now in place to help:
As the situation changes, more information will be posted here for businesses as it becomes available.
Financial support for businesses
Visit FindBusinessSupport for more information on the various funding sources available to support businesses during Coronavirus, including:
- Scottish Government coronavirus business support fund
- HMRC coronavirus job retention scheme
- Help for those who are self-employed (including anyone newly self-employed)
- Industry specific funding (e.g. Creative, tourism, hospitality, construction etc.)
- Coronavirus business interruption loan scheme (CBILS)
For advice specific to Fife about business rates support and supplier relief assistance for contracted Fife Council suppliers, click on the tabs below.
General support for businesses
For more general support available to help manage the impact of coronavirus on your business visit FindBusinessSupport
For details of the Scottish Government's business helpline, Business Gateway Fife and the job matching service launched in relation to Covid-19 for the Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region, click on the tabs below.
Advice for businesses
For more advice to help manage the impact of coronavirus on your business visit FindBusinessSupport
For advice specific to Fife about key workers, health and trading standards and licensing, click on the tabs below.