We aim to provide services for our customers that are high quality, efficient and continually improving to meet their needs.
Our charter explains what customers should expect from us.
Excellent customer service
- We’ll do our best to fully deal with your enquiry when you first contact us
- We’ll make it quick and easy to deal with us, however you choose to contact us - online, by text, using digital TV, by phone or in person
- Whoever you contact will take personal responsibility for your enquiry
- If we can’t give you the solution you hoped for, we’ll explain why
- We’ll give you information that is easy to understand, accurate and meets your needs
- We’ll keep you informed of progress if your enquiry can’t be fully dealt with immediately
- We’ll be polite, friendly and helpful
- We’ll treat you fairly and sensitively and protect your personal privacy
- We’ll organise an interpreter, signer, translation or alternative format if you need this
What we expect from our customers
- To treat our staff with courtesy and respect