We're still experiencing issues with incomplete invoices which have been created in the supplier portal but not submitted. As we've said in our previous communication to you in December 2020, these invoices need to be progressed.
These incomplete invoices are causing problems because although they have not been submitted to our Payables system, they have been matched to purchase order lines. This means if they're not moved on, they will potentially impact the matching of any further invoices against the purchase order.
Please check whether you have any incomplete invoices and take the necessary step to progress them. Check out our video 'Search for Incomplete Invoices Created in Supplier Portal' on this page. There are other videos available on this page to help you with what to do with your incomplete invoices:
- Incomplete Invoices Created in Supplier Portal - Add Additional Invoice Lines
- Incomplete Invoices - Full Line AMOUNT Matched in Error
- Incomplete Invoices - Full Line QUANTITY Matched in Error/Line Not Available If
Common reasons for incomplete invoices:
- Supplier didn't realise that as soon as they have matched a purchase order line to an invoice that they are creating that the invoice cannot be cancelled by them and will save as 'Incomplete'
- Supplier has clicked either the Save button or Save and Close button instead of Submit when creating their invoice
- Supplier has started to create an invoice then has navigated to another area of the portal without submitting the invoice
- The portal has timed out or been closed accidentally in the middle of creating an invoice.
If you have any incomplete invoices that need to be cancelled, please submit them via the portal then email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll need your invoice and purchase order number, requesting that the invoice be cancelled. Back To Top