Emergency Facility Closures
General update on closures to facilities
- Most of Fife's community halls and centres are closed apart from some providing vital welfare support - more info below.
- All community use facilities are closed.
- Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline, Cupar and Glenrothes Customer Service Centres are reopening from Monday 7 September. Methil, Cowdenbeath and Inverkeithing will reopen week starting 14 September. You must have an appointment before visiting one of our centres. For more information go to www.fife.gov.uk/contact-us
- Most Fife recycling centres have re-opened, as part of a phased approach, from Monday 1st June. You must book a slot to access any open household waste recycling centre. Visit www.fife.gov.uk/recyclingcentres
- Fife Golf Trust courses have reopened to season holders. Bookings are now being taken for tee times at https://www.fifegolftrust.co.uk/tee-bookings/
- Fife bus stations have returned to normal opening hours. We have updated advice for using our bus stations and public transport, including the mandatory use of face coverings.
- Libraries are now open. For more information, please visit the ONFife website.
- Museums and galleries are now open. For more information, please visit the ONFife website.
- Fife Sports & Leisure Trust leisure centres will begin opening from Monday 14th September. Not all leisure centres will open at the same time, so please visit the Fife Sports & Leisure Trust website for more information.
Service disruption information available here.
Welfare support available from community halls and centres (we'll continue to update as we know more):
- Towerhouse in Dunfermline remains open for the Inverkeithing Foodbank facility. Please contact the Foodbank directly for access information.
- Bowhill Community Centre is open for access to the Community Fridge on Mondays (1pm - 3pm) and Fridays 2pm - 4pm).