Emergency Facility Closures
General update on closures to facilities
- All schools and nurseries are closed.
- All Fife Council customer service centres and points are closed.
- Most of Fife's community halls and centres are closed apart from some providing vital welfare support - more info below.
- All community use facilities are closed.
- All libraries are closed.
- All theatres, museums and galleries run by Fife Cultural Trust are closed.
- All Fife Sports & Leisure Trust leisure centres are closed.
- All council playpark equipment, including playground equipment, skate parks, multi-use games areas and astroturf pitches are currently closed.
- Five Fife recycling centres are set to re-open, as part of a phased approach, from Monday 1 June. Fifers must book a slot to access any open household waste recycling centre. Visit www.fife.gov.uk/recyclingcentres
- Fife Golf Trust courses have reopened to season holders. Bookings are now being taken for tee times at https://www.fifegolftrust.co.uk/tee-bookings/
- Fife Council's harbours will be open to leisure users from Friday 29 My 2020. We would like to thank the users for their understanding to date and would also ask that they continue to support the harbour staff in this transition period. Additional procedures, in line with social distancing guidance are being put into operation and temporary coronavirus signage is being erected.
Service disruption information available here.
Welfare support available from community halls and centres (we'll continue to update as we know more):
- Towerhouse in Dunfermline remains open for the Inverkeithing Foodbank facility. Please contact the Foodbank directly for access information.
- Bowhill Community Centre is open for access to the Community Fridge on Mondays (1pm - 3pm) and Fridays 2pm - 4pm).